8.4.13

Meet me at the RODEO!

(Forever 21 Denim Shorts, Burberry Watch, American Eagle button up, Dr. Scholls Shoesies, Cesca Crossbody, Forever 21 ring/Necklace/Belt)
One of my favorite Carnival Foods-Funnel Cake
What completed our first meal of a 10 inch Burrito

with my favorite ladies
Had to make sure that we visit the Livestock show-So sad that we missed the pig race, definitely going back next year to see it.



Must have at the Rodeo, got mine for free given by the owner :)
One of too many food stalls


I am now a certified Texan! Yeehaw!
    You are not a Texan unless you've been to a Rodeo. I've been living in Texas for 8 years now and I've never been to the Rodeo until this year! I know it's a shame but hey, at least I was able to squeeze in some time to go! For those who doesn't know how big Houston Rodeo is, here's some facts: 1. It is considered the world's largest live entertainment and livestock exhibition there is (I'm pretty sure there are same events somewhere but not as good as this one) 2. It is held at Reliant Stadium which is the home for big events such as concerts and sports game, think Houston TEXANS! 3. This year the attendance reached its record high of 2.5 Million and that includes me 4. World's biggest recording artists performed in this event and this year Pitbull and Bruno Mars (to name a few) came to visit. (Too bad I wasn't able to go, I had to turn down an invite to see Pitbull due to work-BOO!)

   Anyway, since it's my first time I'm not as ready. It's quite obvious on my outfit that I am lacking an important part of a Rodeo ensemble, yup you guess it right, the BOOTS! But I guess the cowboy hat compensated for the lack of appropriate footwear. I just have to invest in a really good pair of Cowboy Boots for next year. All in all, my first time's great! I can't wait to experience some more of it especially food. I certainly do recommend going to the Rodeo when you come visit Houston :) See you there next year!

❤LRS

No comments:

Post a Comment