9.4.13

MAXI-nista

(Forever 21 basic top/Necklace/Belt, Michael Kors watch, Shoedazzle Wedges, Laura Michelle Maxi Skirt)


Coin Necklace from Forever 21, constant partner of my Michael Kors Watch

I super love these wedges from Shoedazzle, they're so comfy and light


   You can never go wrong with Maxis, agree? Well at least for me. Be it cold or hot you can actually wear them, it's just a matter of knowing what to pair them with. You are lucky if you have the height for it, as for me, I am having difficulty looking for the right length because of my being short (Thanks to my mom's genes for that). Although I love this particular article of clothing, I have to say that I don't own a lot of them because of the reason I just stated above. Sad isn't it? That's why I made sure that I use what I learned from one of my classes when I was still taking Fashion & Retail Management and made my own Maxi skirts, and I must say that they turned out quite good. I will definitely feature them here in the future, so watch out for it! Now, my goal is to add more Maxis in my closet.

1 comment: