12.4.13

Blazed


(Lauren Conrad Blazer, Forever 21 Belt, Casio Gold watch, Shoedazzle Wedges, Forever 21 Top, MStyle Lab Necklace, Skirt-Gifted)
One of my first buys at Shoedazzle
Fell in love with this bow belt from Forever 21

MStyle Lab Necklace I got for only $.99, what a steal eh? Perks of following fashionistas in Instagram
   Playing dress up is one of my favorite things to do and I am very lucky that I get to do that in my work place. Not having to put on a uniform is fun but it can be a pain as well, sometimes you just want to dress down or you're not in the mood to think about what outfit to put on. Although you have tons of clothes in your closet it seems like you have less. That happens to everybody don't you think? So what do you do? Well, let me tell you what I do when I don't have time, I just grab anything basic like a cami, tank top, or a tee and pair it with skirt or jeans. Simple, easy, and it doesn't take a lot of thinking. But it doesn't seems appropriate for work though, especially in an office environment. Well, that's why Blazers should be a staple in your closet. Adding it to the simplest outfit makes it suitable to go to work to. Just add some needed accessories and nice pair of shoes and you're ready. Don't stress yourself too much on what to wear because work is very stressful as it is already. Just have fun and make yourself comfortable but still fashionable.





No comments:

Post a Comment