22.4.13

Chambray&Prints

(Forever 21 Pants/Rings, Mstyle Lab Necklace, Forever 21 Chambray, Wedges from Urbanog.com, Fossil Watch, Burberry Sunnies)


The hubby keeps on snapping picture while I try to fix my hair! 

(My favorite sunnies from Burberry to cover my Bloodshot eyes)

(I think I got these pretty wedges for under $10)

(Mstyle Lab Necklace I got for only $.99)

   So, it's been a week since my last entry, preparation for an important event and being hospitalized for pink eye kept me from posting. Anyway, I'm really excited to share with you all about the "event" that I am planning as most of the stuff involve are DIY. Just FYI, I love DIYs. I've made my own clothes before when I used to have all the time in the world to sew at least 2 skirts in one day. I've done accessories (bracelets & necklaces) too. The skirts I made I won't be able to show you because I have to give them away coz they won't fit me anymore. Talk about gaining weight! Oh wait! I have featured them in my Chictopia and Lookbook account, Click above if you want to see them :) or I might as well devote some of my time posting an entry with all my past DIY clothing & accessories for your convenience right? I hope that I'll recover soon from Pink eye so I can feature that as soon! Anyways, thanks for dropping by! :) ❤LRS

No comments:

Post a Comment