24.4.13

When cheetahs go to Work


(The Limited Blazer, Forever 21 top, Mystyle Lab arm candies, Michael Kors Watch, Forever 21 Cheetah Skirt, Shoedazzle Wedges, Charming Charlie Necklace, Burberry Sunnies)



Sans the Blazer

Fell in love with this Necklace because it looks like a snake plus it's on sale :)

Christmas present from hubby-Michael Kors Watch

Another steal from Mstyle Lab-Arm candies for only $.99
   I was not a fan of any animal prints, maybe because I thought that it's too much and I can't actually pull it off or maybe "SEXY" comes to mind when I think of it and I never really associated myself with that word. I just started experimenting with animal prints when I interned at a fashion house when I was in college. The designer, Gayla Bentley, really love these prints and uses them in some of her designs. She thought me that Animal prints can be sophisticated as well, depending on how you present it. Well come to think of it, everything just depends on how you wear pieces of clothing. Now I am not afraid of these prints because I can say that I know how to work around it already although I have yet to try other ones like maybe Zebra prints? I guess some minor shopping damages should be done so I can try it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment