7.5.13

and He Proposed...

(Forever 21 Cardigan, Etienne Aigner Espadrilles, Levi's Denim Shorts, No Boundaries Top, Fossil Watch, Mstyle Lab Necklace, Mstyle Lab Bracelets)
I rarely get clothes at wal-mart but this floral bustier caught my eyes so I had to get it

My favorite cat, Tabby! 

Spike Necklace I got at Macy's
My eyes are still red and It's been two weeks. The ophthalmologist said it's allergies from an unknown allergens 

Bought these cute espadrilles at Ideeli.com

I think everyone should have at least a pair of Levi's


   I am indeed as happy as the color palette of my outfit! April is my favorite month mainly because It's my birthday month, but what happened on April 26, 2013 added to the reasons why I love April. My Husband just proposed! I'm pretty sure I am slightly throwing you off and a bit confused with what I just said, so please click on the link from an online news clip explaining how, what, & why :)



   Obviously, after any proposal comes the wedding. Actually, there's been wedding plans already and that's the event that I've been preparing for the past few months and that's what's keeping me busy, not allowing me to squeeze in some time to at least make a blog entry. I'm just too excited to share this wonderful news so I had to make a quick post :) I honestly never thought he'll propose since we're already married but he definitely surprised me that Friday night and he did it in a very special way. And, I would like to share to you how he did it. I know some people keep the proposal private but I would like to show you guys the effort my husband put into the whole thing just to make me happy and I am proud of him! If you want to see the video click on the link provided below.


No comments:

Post a Comment