20.5.13

Doctor Floral

(Forever 21 Floral Top, DIY maxi skirt, Rue 21 Arm Candies, Urbanog Wedges, Vintage Casio Watch)


Arm Candies from Rue 21 I got for only $3

One of my Fave Belts, I love the details on it

So, I have been trying to squeeze in some time to make a quick post this past week but this crazy schedule of mine just became crazier. I'm really glad that I have a little bit of time to make this post. Planning a wedding, going back and forth to the Doctor, & having fever almost everyday is just too much for me. Well, of course, planning a wedding is great for me as it is an important event of my life, I just hope my health is at its greatest at this time but it's not. I think I have taken my health for granted for a very long time. 

Just an update, Doctors' have taken my blood samples and x-ray just because the redness of my eyes won't go away (Well, it's started going back to normal right after I did all those. Great!). I just hope I'll be in tip top shape in time for my wedding! Gahhhh it's just frustrating and really stressful. When I am finally clear on all these sickness, I promise to try to be a lot more healthy! Weird but somehow, I gained weight as opposed to losing while I was sick so I need to shed a little bit. I guess I need to push myself and do some exercising! Wish me LUCK!

NOW let's talk about the outfit...

I wore this outfit in one of my Doctor's appointment. The floral top especially its colors at least made me happy and actually helped with all the stress that I was having at that time because my ophthalmologist just can't figure out yet what's going on. I don't usually buy tops with busy prints but since I realized that all my clothes are somehow boring and blah, I decided to go ahead and started purchasing floral tops :) And, as I promise before in my past entries, featured is one of my DIY maxi skirts. It's not as perfect but it'll do, I just need to practice more on sewing maybe after the wedding. Oh, and the arm candies I got from Rue 21, I don't really shop there but just decided to check it out while running some errands one day and I came across these pretty candies. $3 is actually not bad for these beauties! I'll feature the rest of my good finds from Rue on my next post! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment