4.6.13

Chevy on Me

(Forever 21 Chambray Button up Shirt, Rue 21 Chevron Lace Razorback Top, Wet Seal Maxi Skirt, Michael Kors Gold Watch, Rue 21 Arm Candies, Forever 21 Statement Ring, Charlotter Russe Sandals)



(Pretty Pastel Arm Candies from Rue 21 for only $2.50)



Another long gap from my last entry and I really missed sharing my thoughts and outfit with you guys! Anyway, just a quick update, the wedding is in 3 weeks and the stress is building up. There's still a lot of things that needs to get done before the big day, thankfully my once a week visit to the doctor has ended. All my lab test and X-rays came up all negative, thank God! And as promised, I am trying to stay healthy. Hopefully everything will be perfect on my wedding day.

Now on to the outfit. If you'll take a look back at my previous post, I promised to hunt for more maxis to add to my closet. This one I got from wet seal for only $20. I don't usually shop here but I decided to stop by one shopping day and found this pretty skirt. The fabric's really light so it's perfect for this scorching hot weather in Houston. The top I got from Rue 21, again I don't shop here except maybe for accessories but who can ignore this pastel colored chevron printed top that is really pleasing to the eyes and to top that, it's only $5! Not bad eh? Oh I forgot to mention that the back part of it is lace. Lovely! 

Somehow, I think of the word SPRING FLING looking at this outfit. Anyway, that's it for this post. I'll try to post more often or at least shorten the gap. I think I'll be able to do that after the wedding so please bear with me ok. 

-LRS-


1 comment: